Friday 7 June 2013

Beta result IVF#1

It's officially a BFN. I had my BETA blood test this morning and received the results over the phone just before 5pm. I've teared up a few times reading text messages from close friends and family but otherwise I've resisted letting myself get too depressed. I'm trying to be positive and look forward to the next cycle- which should be around August/September. I've a long hot bath and eaten heaps of chocolate to make myself feel a little better and as I write this I have to say I don't feel as bad as I did earlier in the week after my negative home pregnancy test. That may change as I see pregnant women over the next few days and weeks but I'm really going to focus on being healthy and happy in preparation for IVF#2. Infertility sucks but it definitely won't beat me...

No comments:

Post a Comment