Friday 30 August 2013

8dp2dt

Today is just over a week since we transferred our little 2 day 4 cell embryo. I've felt more positive this cycle than I did last time and I'm really trying to be optimistic about the outcome. My concern with being positive is that it is "further to fall" so to speak if the result isn't a good one, but I've decided that I'll be upset no matter what so I may as well try to enjoy the feeling of being 'pregnant until proven otherwise'. I haven't really had any obvious symptoms that would indicate that the embryo has implanted. I haven't been sleeping as well and I've been quite tired coming back to work after five days off last week. It's Father's Day tomorrow and I've been thinking about how great it would be to have a positive pregnancy test to give my husband. I'm on the fence about doing a urine test before the beta next Friday but I know my patience is unlikely to hold out quite that long. I think it is so much less stressful this time around knowing that we have four frozen embryos. Knowing that it will be a much quicker and easier process if this doesn't work really helps.. So now we wait. I know that if I take a test early it will start the whole crazy mind-f*#k process and I think I'd like to enjoy my blissful ignorance at this stage...

No comments:

Post a Comment