Tuesday 18 March 2014

19 eggs fertilised!

Yay! Such great news this morning to hear that 24 out of the 26 eggs retrieved yesterday were mature and of those 19 successfully fertilised! This means we are officially on track for a day 5 transfer this Sunday. We won't know until tomorrow how the fertilised embryos are looking from a quality point-of-view but I'm hoping that as many as possible will continue to multiply and we will end up with some blasts to freeze. In other good news I am pleased to note that my pain, swelling and nausea have significantly reduced since last night and I don't appear to be developing OHSS. It's so nice to have some great news to share and I'm staying positive about our little embryos. Please, please, please keep growing and dividing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment