Monday 13 February 2012

A new day...

Hi. If you're reading this blog I imagine you are also trying to conceive. I'm 7 months in. For some that may seem like a short time and for others 7 months may be longer than they would like to take to get pregnant. 7 months ago I was full of excitement and ready for the positive pregnancy test within a few weeks of trying. Maybe 2 or 3 months tops! But, it hasn't happened that way. The past 7 months have felt like a whole lot longer and I feel the need to take a fresh outlook. That's why I'm writing this blog. I have struggled to keep my feelings and experiences so private when all I want is to ask- is this NORMAL!!! I don't want this blog to be a depressing rant about how unfair it is that everyone seems to be falling pregnant around me but rather a tool to help me focus my feelings and stay positive. I found it very fitting that when attempting to come up with a creative "trying to conceive" (TTC)  blog name I entered "trying" into the thesaurus and was presented with the possible word options: annoying, tiresome, irritating, wearisome, difficult, frustrating and demanding! I couldn't have said it better myself! I hope you join me on this journey and I will keep you posted about the first 7 months as well as the future as my husband and I try to conceive our family :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment